January 23, 2008

SHE CAUGHT A BAD BUG!!!

Well, Winter Break ended for Chloee and she went back to school on the 7th...and it didn't take long for all of those preschool germs to spread! Early Saturday morning(about 1:00) I awoke to what I thought was a baby seal, instead I found Chloee -- a very very warm Chloee, she had a fever and an awful cough. So, I got her into the Doc and he diagnosed her with Bronchitis. Yesterday she was still struggling so I took her back and they gave her more medicine and said she had an ear infection and Croup on top of the Bronchitis....so to say the least, we've been stayin' home! She finally seems to be doing better this evening, I'll most likely keep her home the rest of the week and let her start fresh on Monday.

4 comments:

Emilee said...

How was your Valentine's Day? You need a new post, but I'm one to talk! :)

Emilee said...

Its March Cortnie! Whats up?

Shanna said...

Hi Cortnie

It was so fun to talk to you yesterday. I am excited to see your updated blog and to keep in better contact. By the way, I just found out I am teaching on...you guessed it temple Marriage! I am teaching this Sunday. Any suggestions?

Emilee said...

don't give up! You can still blog~ just give us some recent pics. New school clothes for Chloe? Come on!