September 3, 2008

Old Tucson Studios With The Wrays!!!





The weekend before Labor Day...
Chace, Carlie, and the kiddos a.k.a. "The Wraysins" came down from Phoenix to spend a couple of days with us! We had a great time, and the kids LOVED it! We spent the day at Old Tucson Studios where we enjoyed a stunt show, can-can dancing, train rides, panned for gold, and soooo much more! I still haven't replaced my broken camera, so thanks Carlie for emailing these pictures so I could post them on our blog!

We didn't end the day there...we then headed over to the University of Arizona to visit the Planetarium. We watched a star show called "Under The Arizona Sky", it was really amazing! Chloee turned to me when it first started and asked, "How did they fit the entire night sky into this building?"
We love spending time with Chace's family and I am so grateful that we get to live close enough to get to do it often! Jared and I have often said what great examples they are to us, we love them tons and are lucky to not only be family, but really great friends!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

How fun. Look how cute all your kids are, and how nice to have Chace and Carlie close by. Way to go posting twice in a month!

Sean and Jessica Waldron said...

So good to hear from you! I love the blog world!! Your daughter is a doll! We actually just ran into your mom at the mall this past weekend!