September 15, 2008

A Visit From Some Of Our FAVORITE People!

My Mom & Dad came from Idaho to visit this last week...it was wonderful! Chloee LOVES her Grandma & Grandpa Wray very much and she was not ready to let them leave! I was not so willing to let them go either.....while Chloee was in school, I drug them all over and made them look at what seemed like HUNDREDS of model homes! You see, my plan is clear...they need to eventually move here to Arizona! Perfect plan right, I get my parents close....and Arizona, is an ideal place to retire! After the model home extravaganza...Mom and I then drug Dad around and did some major shopping! When Jared got home in the evenings, we went to dinner at Macayo's Mexican restaurant, Jared grilled up some of his special steaks, and Mom made her famous enchiladas! (Wow! Sounds like all we did was eat, huh?) At any rate, I loved having them here and I wished they could have stayed longer....like Dad always says, "There never is a GOOD time to leave." I love them so much and I feel blessed everyday, that I was born into such a loving family!

Still having the
dilemma with the broken camera, I told Jared that now he has my Birthday present on a platter....A NEW CAMERA!!!! So, I didn't get any pictures of my parents in town but I have this picture from before of my Dad and Chloee....it is so sweet! Can you believe the strong family traits? My Mom's friend, Kaz always says, "Hey look, it's Clark with a bow!" when she sees Chloee. No question where she got those big brown eyes!




5 comments:

Denae said...

I'm so glad you had fun with you parents. Having family come to visit is always the best! We'll definitely call you next time we go walking. Sydney talks about her best friend, Chloee, everyday.

Shanna said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope that you have had a good day today and that the next year is a great one. It looks like you have been up to some fun things lately! Love ya!

Shanna said...

I have a funny story that I want to tell you, so I need to call you. When is a good time? You can email me slwhansen at gmail dot com

Thanks

Shanna said...

Just me again. I tagged you. Go to my blog for details! It's kind of a fun one:)

Christina Beach said...

Hey I found your blog through Stephanie's. YOu have such a sweet family and Chloe is darling. Isabelle thinks Sis. McBride is the best primary teacher ever. Thank you for all you do in Primary. And also last weeks lesson with the note home was adorable. Thanks again:)