October 9, 2008

Photo Shoot Of Chloee With My New Camera!





Jared came through on my Birthday wish and got me a new camera! Woohoo! I love, love, love it! The only problem, I'm sorta photo illiterate! The camera is way fancier than I would have ever purchased myself....to say the least, I can't even perform a fraction of the functions that it is capable of! However, I REALLY want to learn how! Any free second I get, you can find me reading the manual. Hopefully, I can eventually be a Pro and not let it intimidate me quite so much! Of course I took it for a test run on my favorite little model, as usual she was not intimidated by the camera at all!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on the new camera! Way to go Jared!! These pictures of Chloee are ADORABLE!!!

The Vance Family said...

Wow - I would have to say for the first time, Chloee kinda looks like her daddy... especially in that first picture! When you are a pro you can take our family photo's for us, we will be your first clients!

Stephanie said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!! Love the pictures!

Emilee said...

OH I feel AWEFUL! I totally missed your birthday AGAIN! Sorry! Happy Birthday! And I am so excited for the new camera! We got a new one before our cruise and i just love it!