October 15, 2008

Lake Powell

Jared's brother, Jade recently bought a home in Big Water, Utah....Big Water sits on the Utah/Arizona border at Lake Powell. We all got together for a reunion this weekend and had a wonderful time! We all LOVE to water ski and play in the water, so that was the original intention, however, Mother-Nature must have not got the memo! It was a little too chilly for all of that, but we did do some great site-seeing, an afternoon picnic on the beach, some beautiful walks at the Marina's, good conversation, and just overall quality time spent with each other! I took TONS of pictures, obviously I can't post them all but here is some of my favorites!

Chloee & Daddy at the Scenic Overlook



We were trying to find a Ghost Town, but Jade found mud! Good thing Jared was following behind with his tow rope! Yes, this was on purpose....do they EVER grow up?



Grandma Linda with her 2 Granddaughters



Chloee & Telson playing in the lake...(they were joined at the hip the entire weekend!)




We could not resist...she looks so pleased, doesn't she?

3 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! What a great vacation! That last picture of Chloee is so funny!!

Shanna said...

I have never been to Lake Powell. That is Beautiful! That makes me want to go. It looks like you have had some fun mini vacations lately! I loved the pics of Chloee with your new birthday camera! My nice camera was stolen at Lagoon last summer ('07) and my new one is bad...real bad. :) I hope you had a happy b-day. I hope I get to see you sometime in the near future!

Shanna said...

Ok smart alec...I actually Love your music. Seriously! We have the same taste in music! Alyssa loves to listen to American Girl and Keep bleeding love so NOOOO its not you! I'm just saying :)