October 15, 2008

Just One More Reality Check

Saturday, the big boys went on a bass fishing trip....keep in mind this was the coldest day so far in Big Water for 2008 (statistic given by Jade)... I'm pretty sure he heard it reported somewhere? Anyway, the high was only in the mid 50's and the wind was ripping! Jared, said the bonding time was great but he felt like he was in the movie, "A Perfect Storm"... long story short: they came home empty handed, frozen through, and with some more McBride memories to share!

While they were on their adventure the women & children had a great time! We took the kids to a fall carnival that was held at the school. We had just pulled into the parking lot when Chloee exclaimed, "Momma, I think I got a loose tooth!" Once we got into the school I wanted to give it a better look, and it was VERY loose...I just kind of wiggled it to the side & it popped right out! She felt pretty cool & walked around showing EVERYONE the hole in her smile....as I watched her, I had one more glimpse of just how fast she is growing up!

1 comment:

The Vance Family said...

Cute Pic... I can't believe she is toothless already!